Feb 1, 2008

2009 Nissan GT-R





Date: 2/1/08
Time:
Location: Home

I can not wait to see the 2009 GT-R on the road. There has been so much hype behind the automobile and all I can hope is that it lives up to all of the expectations. I mean come on Twin-Turbo 3.8 Liter V6 that makes 480 horsepower...that is so ridiculous! I could never handle that kind of power.

An All Wheel Drive Train is essential to a car with this much power. Too many people on the road already don't know how to drive I could just imagine what this world would be like with folks driving around a close to 500 horsepower front or rear wheel drive. They would be driving sideways down the road.

With the hype up of this car had cause rumors saying that there could be a $60,000 mark up on this car. I could see people dripping this kind of cash on this car especially with how hot it looks but how well it will perform.

No comments: