Jan 30, 2008

Glow In The Dark Tour



Date:1/30/08
Time: 10:58 PM
Location: Home

Kanye West, N.E.R.D. , Lupe Fiasco and Rihanna...wow. Not much of a Rhianna fan but she has had some dope singles of her most recent album, note to self: Purchase her album. Most people do not understand what kind of powerhouse lineup this is for a tour. Kanye and Rihanna and the two biggest stars in my opinion.

I have seen Kanye 5 times already and every time he delivers a superb performance. If you had any doubt in your mind about this mans passion for his music, go to one of his shows and watch him light the stage up. I don't know if I just have a biased opinion because he is one of my favorite artist but I think the fact that I have seen him a few times makes him one of my favorite artist. I have gained so much more respect for him and his work after seeing him the first time. Even though he had already earned so much with his lyricism and creativity.

I have never seen N.E.R.D. nor Lupe Fiasco. I consider my self a huge Lupe Fiasco fan, and also feel that he does not get the props that he deserves. His latest album, "The Cool", was flawless. If you do not own it and want to here a real emcee in a time where REAL emcees are so scare go out and cop "The Cool". The album was a complete breath of fresh air..finally there really are some artist out there who are still down to earth and aren't manufactured. N.E.R.D's funky yet creative style definitely grabs my attention and incises me to want to see them live more.

If you think for any second I will let this concert pass me by, pending it hits New York because dates have not been released yet, you are crazy. I wish I had the funds to fly my self out to Chicago and see the tour hit the mid-west, with West and Fiasco both being form "Chi-Town".

No comments: